The Team Edition scooter was our second model ever and it was always designed to give our pro riders exactly what they wanted and for 2018 the VX8 Team continues along that path. The VX8 Team has been upgraded to 120mm fuse cores running on our proprietary polyurethane blend making them more durable and even faster. The deck is also wider at 4.8" and features our signature headtube cutout, downtube inserts and high density PP deck blocks. Available in either anodized colors or our new neo coating limited edition finishes.
At a glance:
- Deck: MGP 83º integrated 20” long x 4.8” wide VX8 6061 T4 & T6 heat treated & fluted with 3 concave.
- Fork: Threadless M3 alloy HIC.
- Headset: MFX integrated HIC.
- Bars: 23” wide x 24” high 4031 Japanese chromoly chrome plated fade upsweep fluted bar.
- Wheels: 120mm fuse core with MGP proprietary polyurethane blend.
- Finish: Durable anodized finishes or limited-edition NEO coated with MFX downtube insert and deck blocks.