Thule BringIt! Guarantee
The Thule BringIt! Guarantee will cover any defect or damage affecting your Thule product. Even damage caused by normal wear and tear or the natural discoloration of materials for 2 (two) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. The Thule BringIt! Guarantee gives you specific legal rights. It does not affect any statutory rights that you have as a purchaser of a defective product.
Thule reserves the right to:
- Repair the item falling under the terms of the Thule BringIt! Guarantee
- Replace the item if the damage or defect cannot be repaired
- Offer a similar product of comparable value, or refund the price paid, if we cannot replace with the same model
The Thule BringIt! Guarantee does not cover defects resulting from conditions beyond Thule’s control. These include, but are not limited to, misuse, overloading, or from failure to assemble, mount or use the product or its accessory in accordance with Thule’s written instructions, guidelines, and safety text. Nor does it cover damage to the user’s vehicle, electronic devices, cargo, or to any other person or property.
How to report a warranty
Please return your product with a filled out claims form along with proof of purchase to the point of sale. Your claim will be evaluated and, in most cases, handled at the dealer. If further inspection is needed, the product will be sent to Thule through your dealer.
- Fill out claims form
- Clean product and find receipt
- Take product with above documentation to dealer
- Dealer reports claim to Thule Customer Service
- Thule Customer Service processes claim with decision to Thule dealer
- Dealer comes back to you